Saturday, February 2, 2008

Barnaby and I have been working on our email newsletters today. I learned about an email marketing website that can help us compose these emails and, believe me, it is much easier doing it through them. This was one of the many things that I learned while I was at the Winter Institute this past week. I don't think people should be worried about us sending them too many emails a month, because it is quite time consuming creating them. It is interesting though, as Barnaby would say. Barnaby did teach me how to change the colors of an image that I had already created, which is something I didn't already know. Barnaby is the husband of Susan (the boss) and is our building manager. If you ever want to sample his writing style, read our monthly newsletter. He is also the author of one of our bestselling books, Twelve Miles from the Rest of the World. Twelve Miles is about the Damariscotta River. We should be having another website update soon, but we are not quite sure when the web developer will get around to it. I find our updates to be exciting and I hope our website visitors do as well.

No comments: