Thursday, February 14, 2008

Barnaby and I are currently trying to come up with trivia questions for our trivia night tomorrow. It will run from 5-7pm in the cafe. I have no idea how big of a turnout we will get, but I'm hoping that a lot of people come. I've personally invited some customers that are always in the cafe, so hopefully they will show up. I'm really pushing for people to get teams, because it's so much easier to play when you have other people helping. Plus they sometimes will know the answer to a question that you won't! It's two dollars per person to play and then the winning team or individual will take home all of the money. It's hard to come up with trivia questions, because I don't want to make them too hard, but I also don't want to make them too easy. I have Barnaby creating some questions that have to do with local trivia. I'm hoping that this event works out and we will regularly have a trivia night in the cafe.

No comments: