Thursday, January 10, 2008

There are a lot of changes going on in town right now. Not only will the bookshop be cleaning up the store and re-painting, Reny's is also updating their store front!

I'm not sure exactly what they are doing, but Barnaby told me that they were fixing up the outside of their store. I'm excited for the changes here at the bookshop, but I think that once they are done with the Reny's building it will look a lot nicer as well.
I took this picture of the church with the steeple off, just for those individuals that might not be in Damariscotta everyday. We do have some visitors to this site that are from around the country. Our frequent buyers come from across the country and this is one of my favorite things about the store. There is such a wide variety of individuals that come in here. In this picture you can also see our wonderfully confusing stop light. I swear, it takes me so much longer to get off Church street now that the light is there. They did however take down the no left turns onto Church street sign. Thank goodness, because everyone I know (myself included) continued making left turns onto it.

No comments: