Saturday, December 22, 2007

Today is the last day of our Wrap it Up sale. Kids books (including young adult) are all on sale (unless they are previously marked down) and so are toys! The toys include our fabulous Folkmanis puppets that everyone raves about. It has been quite busy the past few days here at the store. Even the snowstorms haven't slowed down our faithful customers from getting their Christmas presents! This is the first year in a very long time that I can even remember having this much snow in December. I find it fantastic, because it really seems to make everyone slow down just a little bit. It's nice to take it easy and enjoy what is going on around you.
I hope everyone comes in before the holidays, even if it's just to give us a Merry Christmas. I'm not sure I'll find the time again to update before Christmas, due to how busy it is!

No comments: