Sunday, December 16, 2007

Contest Time

I've wanted to have a contest for a little while, and hopefully this will become a fairly regular occurence on the blog. This is the first, official, Maine Coast Book Shop Blog contest. The rules are as follows:
1. Email me (bobbimainecoastbooks@gmail.com) telling me what your favorite thing about the bookshop is. Please include your full name and your phone number.
2. You must be able to pick up the prize at the bookshop, unless I find your entry to be absolutely amazing, in which case I will ship the prize to you.
3. You must email me by Thursday the 20th. I will be choosing the winner on Thursday the 20th after we close.

Your entry doesn't have to be mind-blowing amazing. I'll be the one picking the winner, so it will be whatever I find to be the best. Now for the prize...



A brand new, Hardcover copy of Richard Russo's newest novel, A Bridge of Sighs.
This would make a great Christmas present for the Richard Russo fan in your life.

No comments: