Thursday, November 8, 2007

Well, I feel like an idiot. If you've tried to add your email to our email list, please try to do it again. I've accidentally been deleting them. It comes in as an email to our inbox and the sender says "nobody" so I thought it might have been one of the many spam messages that we get on a daily basis. Boy was I wrong! So I apologize for the three or four people whose email addresses I've deleted.
Barnaby and I have been going over the websites traffic details and it is really interesting. We are able to see from how many countries people have visited from (so far we are up to five or six) and so much more fascinating information. From what we could determine, so far the favorite page is the bestsellers list. Information that we will use for the future I'm sure!

No comments: